The Sixth Wave of Innovation
Sixth Wave is a nanotechnology company focused on developing detection and extraction solutions that meet the highly specialized needs of its clients. In particular the Company utilizes advanced polymeric and non-polymeric chemistry to develop detection and extraction media that is powered by the specific molecular structure of the target substance. Since every substance has a unique size, shape, and chemical properties these attributes can be utilized at the individual molecule level to create highly efficient adsorption/detection media to solve problems that cannot be solved with conventional means.
Our core focus continues to be Gold Extraction and Cannabis Extraction, however, Sixth Wave currently has patents and products that address mining and environmental cleanup applications as well as other life sciences applications. The Company will continue to develop products that positively impact industrial and consumer needs in these and other fields with a focus on problems uniquely addressed with its nanotechnology solutions.
About Sixth Wave
Sixth Wave is the World Leader in Molecular Imprinting Technology for the Resource and Cannabis Sectors.
- Staff of five Ph.D. Chemists & Research Associates.
- Our Team has Developed Multiple Advanced Molecules for Mining applications, as well as Medical, Homeland Security and Defense Applications.
- IXOS® Technology for the Mining Sector is 100% Developed and Owned by Sixth Wave, Patented/Patent Pending in 40+ Countries Worldwide.
- Affinity™ Technology for the Medical and Recreational Cannabis Industry is 100% Developed and Owned by Sixth Wave, Patent Pending.
- Since 2014, Sixth Wave has Collaborated with Some of the Largest Entities in the Chemical & Resource Sectors.